KIDS SHOE PROGRAM
DID YOU KNOW?
A child's foot has 45 bones, that, over the course of 13-14 years, will fuse together to form 26.
It's important to take care of our children's feet as they develop. Shoes that don't fit properly can prevent natural growth, cause discomfort, and can lead to foot problems into adulthood.
Step by step with run flagstaff
- Expert fitting by our experienced staff.
- Youth shoes in whole and half sizes.
- Footwear to fit all shapes and sizes.
- Shoes that complement natural development.
- Fully-adjustable lace fastenings.
TRADE UP PROGRAM
Kids feet grow fast, but with Run Flagstaff's Trade-Up program, parents don't need to worry.
- Trade up an old pair of Run Flagstaff youth shoes for a 15% discount off of a new pair.
- Trade up a non-Run Flagstaff youth shoe for a 10% discount off of a new pair.
- Youth sizes from 1 - 7.
- Old shoes are always donated.